Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To practice mechanical engineering in broad range of industries.
- To pursue higher education, research and development, and other creative and innovative efforts in engineering and technology.
- To provide opportunity for students to work as part of teams on multidisciplinary projects.
- Graduates will exercise an understanding of ethical and social responsibilities in their professional lives and community service.
Programmed Specific Outcomes (PSO) -
- Graduate engineer will work in all fields of mechanical engineering viz .design, manufacturing, process, production, maintenance, analysis, quality ,energy, thermal engineering , engines, research and development, service, sales, marketing, etc.
- Graduate Engineering will work in multidisciplinary areas such as software, automation etc.
- Graduate engineer will pursue higher studies and research at national and international level