- Students of BE Electronics Mr. Pranav Dharmadhikari, Mr. Lijum Padu and Mr. Pawan Katariya have got sponsorship for their project “Low Power Refrigeration Using Thermal See beck Effect Technology and Using AVR Microcontroller” from Wiro India Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Arjun Pawar (Alumni) has completed M.S. in California and working as a former Teaching Assistant at California State University, Chico, California.
- Mr. Nilesh Bhonde (Alumni) selected as PSI through MPSC.
- Mr. Bhalerao Lalit students of Electronics Engineering Representing the Captain of College Cricket team and best bowler award at Sandip Foundation COE, Nashik.
- Mr. Amir Rizvi has taken the admission for M.S. in US
- Miss. Pande Shusma has taken the admission for M.Tech. in NIIT, Arunachal Pradesh.
- Mr. Bhavathankar Rahul studentof Electronics Engineering Represented Republic day pared at Swami Ramanand Teerth Maratwada University, Nanded through Pune University.
- Mr. Shrikant Reddy has scored 82% Marks in MAT Exam. He has also qualified GRE and C-MAT Exam.