Program Educational Objectives
- To foster logical thinking and writing abilities by providing applied mathematics, computer mathematics, logic and computer hardware basics as basic subjects of natural science and technology.
- To foster international communication skills by providing language and technical English classes.
- To foster algorithm, computer system and information system design abilities through basic computer theory classes, programming exercises, and computer system experiments.
- To foster the ability to perform and organize work systematically
- To educate information processing expertise systematically through lectures and experiments on computer systems and software
- To foster practical expertise and self-learning ability to respond to changing times.
- To foster the ability to think about the natural sciences and society, engineering ethics, and welfare in a networked information society through liberal arts, information ethics, and information and vocation classes.
- An enhance knowledge of mathematics, basic sciences computer science and computer engineering necessary to analyze and design complex circuit systems which may include hardware and software.
- Ability to function effectively to accomplish a common goal and to understand the professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibility.
- An ability to use current as well as modern engineering tools and skills necessary for engineering practices.
- Advance professionally as a result of their ability to solve complex technical problems and to work in multidisciplinary teams on problems whose solutions lead to significant society benefits, analyzing the application to real-world problems and designing suitable solutions.
- A broad understanding of engineering, scientific principles, responsibilities, and the ability to apply these principles to design and analysis.
- An ability to communicate effectively using appropriate technology and efficiently use information resources.
- An ability to work collaboratively in multi-disciplinary teams and understand team dynamics.
- A significant professional or research experience prior to graduation.
- An ability to use modern engineering tools in experiments, analysis and design, and to assess the appropriateness of these tools