The Training & Placement Cell which is most important part of the Institute centrally handles campus placement of the graduating students of all departments. The cell has good infrastructure for conducting activities like interviews, special lectures, workshops, group discussions etc. The cell promotes industry institute interaction, organizes industrial trainings and gets sponsored projects from the industry. The basic function of the cell is to interact with the Corporate World for campus placements of Pre-final and Final year students. Advisory committee consisting of Training & Placement Officer with senior professors from various departments co- ordinate the related activities. Invitations are sent to various companies for Campus interviews. The TPC initiates industry institute interaction. The cell organizes regular well-planned industrial visits with special college bus. The cell assist students in GATE examinations. The students are guided to appear for the various competitive examinations conducted by UPSC, MPSC, Army, Navy, Air Force for engineering and Administrative cadre. Alumns of the college are working in India and Abroad in the prestigious companies like Microsoft, Tata Group, Toyo Engineering, IBM, Reliance Group, N.PC.L.lndia, Army, Navy, DRDO, Air Force, Gammon India, SKF Bearings, Satyam Computers, Siemens, Atlas Copco, TCS, Patni Computers to name a few. Memorandum of understanding with more than 30 reputed Industries. We would like to assure Industry, Students and Parents that we will not leave any stone unturned to make all our stakeholders Happy and Proud.
Rules and Regulations of TPC-
- All the students have to fill up data in prescribed format issued by placement cell within given time frame without fail. Failure to do so, student will not be considered for the process of placement till further notice. Incomplete form will be rejected and considered as non-submission of data.
- Student has to bring all his/her testimonials and necessary documents (e.g. mark sheets of X, XII and all semester mark sheets, Leaving certificates, recent passport size photos, curriculum vitae, etc.) at the time of placement without fail.
- It is advised to be well prepared in advance for the selection process (e.g. technical test, aptitude test, MCQ, subjective test, GD & PI etc.)
- It is student’s responsibility to go through the company norms (job profile, salary, bond, increment, probation period etc.) for the purpose of placement.
- There is no fixed order in which company visit the campus for placement. So, it will be student’s responsibility and choice whether he/she wants to skip or to appear for interview. After getting selected in one company, student will not be allowed to appear for other company’s selection process, whether he/she is willing to join the company in which he/she has already been selected.
- If any student will be found with any kind of misbehavior or violating the process of placement, his/her registration will be cancelled with immediate effect and he/she will not be considered for upcoming campus interviews.
- Mobile phone is strictly prohibited during entire selection process.
- The copy of the offer letter is required to submit in the placement office.
- Final authority will be only and only with placement cell with regard to selection process.
Note- NOTE :
- ON CAMPUS placement means placement conducted within the campus.
- JOINT CAMPUS placement means placement conducted in any other college.
- OFF CAMPUS placement means placement in which college is not involved directly.
Achievements of Placement Cell-
- Conducted two Bhartimela consequently and more than 700+ students placed in various reputed industries.
- Conducted 3 Industry Institute Interaction meets till date in which around 60-70 HR Directors/VPs/Managers participate & exchange the views to improve the Industry academia partnerships.
- Around 30+ Companies conduct recruitment drives for our students each year.
- Pravara has placed more than 500+ students from across India in last 5 years.